Congratulations, you're having a baby! Your thrill and excitement of becoming a mother is one of the most rewarding experiences in life that awaits you. Like most new moms, you may be nervous, feel unprepared and have a lot of questions such as...
You may have a mother, sister, or dear friend you can turn to for advice. But there comes a time when you need expert health advice and your personal doctor may not be easily accessible. That’s where we come in. Join the thousands of women who have turned to Mayo Clinic for pregnancy advice through our new Ask Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy service. It’s fast and easy to enroll.
Membership is month-to-month and costs less than a dollar a day. Our expert coaching staff brings the knowledge and experience of Mayo Clinic into the comfort of your home whenever you need us.
We'll be here to serve you in many ways...
- 24 hours / 7 days a week pregnancy experts will assist you with answers to your questions.
- Our staff is trained in Mayo Clinic protocol to advise you at every stage of your pregnancy.
- Guidance on diet, nutrition, exercise, and maintaining an active lifestyle.
- Evaluation of symptoms — is what you’re feeling a normal progression of pregnancy or do you need to see your doctor?
- Postnatal support for up to three months after your baby is born to answer common questions in baby care and upbringing.
Mayo Clinic has been helping pregnant women over the phone for more than a decade. Up until now these programs have only been available to our patients and to some member groups we serve. Now we are making our pregnancy service available to the general public.